The TBP-01 (Tactical Bolt Pen) from Halfbreed Blades, embodies extreme longevity, wearability and truly multifunctional design.
Constructed from 6000 series, non-reflective, anodised aluminium, the TBP-01 features an interchangeable crown set for individual customization by the user. Supplied with a recessed crown for positive thumb control and a separate tungsten carbide crown for emergency glass break applications, both crowns integrate with our stainless-steel pocket clip.
Also featured is our proprietary bolt actuator/release, the smooth manual operation brings the writing nib of the TBP-01 into action and quickly retracts when not in use.
The TBP-01 is a popular choice for an EDC pen amongst our growing Everyday Carry market..
- Hard-wearing, low friction anodized finish mitigates glare.
- Available in black, dark earth and ranger green colour options.
- Knurling at key points along the pen body enhances handling characteristics, aiding the application of downward pressure and precise control.
- If you like to keep your hands busy, you’ll love our smooth action bolt.
- Supplied with 2 Fisher Space Pen refills. We have found these refills to offer superior performance.
- To complete the package, the TBP-01 is presented in our signature foam lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card and vinyl logo sticker.
Description: Tactical Bolt Pen
Action: Retractable Bolt
Finish Pen Body: Anodized
Finish Pocket Clip: PVD
Ink Cartridge: Contains Fisher Space Pen Pressurized Ink Cartridge.
Material: Aluminum (6061-T6)
Material Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel
Material Glass Breaker: Tungsten Carbide
Diameter: 0.56” (14.30mm)
Overall Length: 5.98” (151.95mm)
Overall Weight: 1.96oz. (55.8g)
‘Fisher’ and ‘Space Pen’ are trademarks of Fisher Pen Co. Boulder City, NV U.S.A.