The LSK-02 (Large Survival Knife) from Halfbreed Blades, is a multi-purpose tool capable of performing the most extreme duties in the harshest of environmental conditions. With a considered design approach, we’ve tailored the LSK-02 to the modern-day tactical operator, avid outdoorsman and extreme survival enthusiast.
Influenced by active duty personnel and those willing to tackle all nature can throw at them, the LSK fixed blade knife series are commonly required to cut, chop, saw, slash, dig, baton, smash, stab, pry, skin or spear their way to success. The LSK-02 is powerful yet versatile enough for all these applications making it the essential “go to” knife to meet all of your diverse requirements.
- One-piece full tang construction.
- Austrian made 7mm Bohler K110 (D2) tool steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for outstanding longevity and toughness.
- Easy to maintain razor-sharp polished cutting edge.
- Fuller optimizes weight distribution.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black, dark earth and ranger green colour options.
- The modified tanto point and blade geometry are highly functional offering remarkable overall utility and extraordinary strength. Tasks ideally suited to the blade include prying, slicing, thrust cuts, wood working including carving, chopping and drilling, skinning, sawing and other field processing activities.
- Bevelled edges. The entire perimeter of the handle and portions of the blade controlled by direct contact with the hand, are machine bevelled to reduce abrasion and increase comfort with non-gloved hands.
- Aggressive straight cut saw teeth along the tool’s spine will effectively cut dry and green wood, along with a variety of hard in-field materials.
- Forward of the handguard are lashing points for adapting the tool for use as an improvised spear.
- Whilst offering protection for the hand, the oversized handguard affords the user the ability to choke up high for delicate shaving, or take a lower grip for more dynamic chopping & slashing tasks.
- Jimping at key points along the tang enhances handling characteristics.
- US made G10. Handle scales are ergonomically contoured for less abrasion with non-gloved hands.
- Secured by steel torx fittings, the handle incorporates a bow drill on both sides of the handle for ambidextrous use.
- Crusher pommel acts as a glass break, strike, and hammer platform.
- Lanyard hole allows for paracord attachment.
- US made Kydex. We believe the carry system supplied with our tools is as important as the tool it protects. Each sheath is precision molded for secure retention and easy maintenance. All LSK-02 sheaths are supplied with two primary attachment options including Belt & PALS/MOLLE.
- To complete the package, the LSK-02 is presented in our signature foam lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch and vinyl logo sticker.
Description: Large Survival Knife
Action: Fixed Blade
Blade Steel: K110 D2 (59-60 HRC)
Blade Edge: Polished Plain
Blade Finish: Teflon Coated
Blade Style: Tanto Point Sawback
Blade Length: 6.89″ (175mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.27″ (7mm)
Handle Material: G10
Handle Thickness: 0.98″ (25mm)
Overall Length: 12.00″ (305mm)
Sheath Type: Molded Kydex
Sheath Weight: 5.65oz. (160g)
Knife Weight: 16.75oz. (475g)
Overall Weight: 22.40oz. (635g)
Mounting: Belt & PALS/MOLLE