Introducing the Compact Field Knife (CFK) Series by Halfbreed Blades, offered in a range of 4 utility blade profiles. These exceptional fixed blade knives are expertly designed with premium VG10 stainless steel blades and sturdy full tang skeletonized handles. Crafted for utility and performance, they feature a sleek stealth black PVD coating or a low viz stonewash finish, showcasing their all-steel construction.
What sets the CFK-01 Drop Point apart is its remarkable design and meticulous attention to detail. With its ergonomic handle, thoughtfully crafted with non-slip jimping at strategic points on the front and back, the CFK-01 provides enhanced grip and control.
When it comes to carrying any CFK Series knife, we’ve got you covered. Each knife comes with an injection molded sheath that can be easily customized to suit your individual preferences. With two mounting options included, you have the freedom to carry your CFK exactly how you like it—whether vertically, horizontally along the belt line, or even in an inverted neck carry position. The choice is yours.
Boasting an ultra-lightweight design and a plethora of versatile features, the CFK Series are the ultimate EDC fixed blades to tackle any cutting task.
- One-piece full tang construction.
- Japanese made 4mm VG10 stainless steel. The entire tool is built for durability and toughness whilst remaining ultra-light weight.
- Easy to maintain razor-sharp polished cutting edge.
- Hard-wearing, PVD blade coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Also available in our proprietary stonewash finish for dedicated food preparation activities.
- The modified Drop Point and blade geometry are highly functional, offering remarkable overall utility. Tasks ideally suited to the blade include slicing, thrust cuts, woodworking including carving, drilling, skinning, and other field processing activities.
- Skeletonized minimalist handle mitigates weight without compromising strength. The handle can be paracord wrapped as desired by the user.
- Radiused edges. The entire perimeter of the handle and portions of the blade controlled by direct contact with the hand are machine radiused to reduce abrasion and increase comfort with non-gloved hands.
- Large finger choil aids control for more intricate cutting tasks, whilst offering protection for the hand.
- Flat pommel is ideally suited for hammering and striking tasks.
- Jimping at key points enhances handling characteristics, including forward of the handle, aiding the application of downward pressure and precise control.
- Generous lanyard hole positioned at the rear of the handle allows for paracord attachment.
- Injection molded PALS/MOLLE compatible sheath. We believe the carry system supplied with our tools is as important as the tool it protects. Each sheath is precision molded for secure retention and easy maintenance. All CFK-01 sheaths are supplied with two primary attachment options including Ulticlip & DOTS Belt. Our carry system is also designed to be carried as a neck knife.
- To complete the package, the CFK-01 is presented in our signature presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch and vinyl sticker.