The weight-forward, skeletonized blade design gives swift results with less effort while the Chizl’d blade finish offers a sharp appearance. Forward jimping on the top of the blade gives grip when batoning, and the high comfort handle means less fatigue and hot spots. The slender multi-mount sheath has a push tab release for seamless deployment and re-sheathing.
- Unique high durometer overmold provides unprecedented handle comfort
- Skeletonized, weight-forward design for improved chopping
- Full tang construction with 9.0″ Blade Length
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Paddle release sheath enables
- 1-hand operation
- Limited lifetime warranty